Monday, August 09, 2010

Furlough Day #2

Today was furlough day number 2 for my school. The first furlough day was on August 5--my birthday--so I wasn't really bothered that I didn't have to work. :) Today I decided to use a little bit of my birthday money. I went to Christian Supply and bought the book Laughing in the Dark by Chonda Pierce. Chonda is a Christian comedian and speaker who has suffered from depression and wrote this book to inform the readers that there is hope. Since I've suffered from anxiety and depression since I was 13, I thought this might be a great read.

I then went to Goodwill. I absolutely LOVE shopping at Goodwill. I got this pretty necklace for 5 dollars.



This winter dress for my god-daughter Brianna for $3.25. It still had the tags on it from TJ Max. Isn't it cute?!


I got all of these books for $8.43.


Last, I got some clothes for my friend Mallory's baby girl, Maci who will be born towards the beginning of December. I got all of these clothes for $5.10.
This cute skirt and bloomers set is from Baby Gap.


This cherry dress is from Gymboree.


This purplish-black shirt is from Gymboree.


This blue jean jumper is from The Children's Place.


These cute shorts are from Target. These will be great for the summer time!


Did I meantion how much I love Goodwill?!

By His Grace.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all your good finds! You lucked up! I might try to see if my library has that book, too!