Monday, August 09, 2010

A Birthday Party with a BFF and a Fruzin

On Friday, August 6, my good friend from college Laura invited me to her house in Anderson for a birthday party for ME! :) She is so sweet! We had delicious tacos, pickles, and a yummy dessert. Her fruzin, Morgan, also hung out with us. (FYI: A fruzin is a cousin that is also a friend!)

While we ate our tacos we watch a movie that was one of my favorites when I was probably in middle school. We watched The Babysitters Club. I loved reading those books when I was younger. It had been so long since I had seen the movie or read the books that I had to ask Morgan to refresh my memory. I loved those books.

After we finished eating we took a quick trip to Dollar Tree and Walmart to hunt for bandanas to make Bandana Blossoms. Check out Laura's blog to find out more about Morgan's new creation. The next morning we got up an checked out a few yard sales and then went to the Jockey Lot! I didn't buy anything except for an icee at the Jockey Lot, but I still had fun. I love those girls.

Laura, thanks for a wonderful birthday party! I love you!

By His Grace.

No comments: