Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Check your mailbox!

I absolutely love getting photo Christmas cards in the mail. I love seeing how children have grown and how people have changed. This year my family and I have decided to send out Christmas cards to our friends and family. There are so many people we would love to wish a Merry Christmas, but they might not live close by. Aren't photo Christmas cards just a great way to spread some holiday cheer?

A couple weekends ago my family and I bought our Christmas tree at a little lot on the side of the road. The tree was beautiful so we decided to take our family Christmas picture in front of the tree. The pictures turned out wonderfully. Now, I just need to pick out which Christmas photo card I want to use. Shutterfly makes creating Christmas photo cards so very easy! I have spent so much time looking through all of the design options Shutterfly has available. There are so many lovely designs to choose from. I love how they not only have cards with one photo, but they have cards with multiple photos as well. They're so many options and the cards are trendy and modern!

I love this one. It's so classy looking!


I also love this one. I like how it incorporates faith, hope, family, and love.


I also love this one. I have three horizontal pictures to use and this would fit them perfectly.

I just don't know which photo card to pick!

Shutterfly also has these great photobooks if you're looking for a neat gift to give someone. I know grandparents would love to receive a book filled with pictures of those grandchildren! Just check out Shutterfly's website for many other ideas for great Christmas gifts.

Well it looks like I need to start narrowing down which photo card I am going to choose. I'll display it on here once I order it or look for one in your mailbox in the next few weeks. You should definitely take the time to check out Shutterfly and see what they have to offer. Oh, and if you're also a blogger, check out this link to see how you can receive your own free photo cards. Shutterfly's photo cards are great, but free photo cards are even better! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't wait to see your card! I got a card from a friend today that she designed on Shutterfly and it was so pretty! Looking forward to it...LOVE YA!